Currency Rates in Pakistan Today
Currency rates in Pakistan today for 27 March 2019 are available here. The uncertainty in market causing the fluctuation in different currencies such as US Dollar, Euro, British Pound, etc.
We collect currency rates from different sources including the foreign exchange market and local exchanges. The currency rates today for different cities including Karachi, Lahore, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Sialkot, Multan, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Quetta, etc. are provided below.
Which factors affect currency rate in Pakistan?
USD to PKR ratio affects by different factors such as:
- Changes in financing cost influence money esteem and dollar conversion scale.
- Government obligation is open obligation or national obligation possessed by the federal government.
- Political state of country and financial execution can influence its money quality.
- In the event that a nation’s cash esteem is required to rise, financial specialists will request a greater amount of that money with a specific end goal to make a benefit sooner rather than later.
- Changes in inflation cause fluctuation in currency exchange rates.
- Current account of any country reflects adjust of exchange and income on foreign investment.
- Identified with current records and adjust of installments, the terms of exchange is the proportion of fare costs to import costs.
- At the point when any country encounters a retreat, its loan fees are probably going to fall, diminishing its odds to gain outside capital.
International Forex Rates
You can see all International Forex Rates Here:
Inter Bank Forex Rates
You can see all Inter Bank Forex Rates Here:
Currency rates are updated on regular basis. You can also check the gold rate in Pakistan here.