Karachi: Karachi Traffic Plan is now available that can help you to avoid traffic jams in Ramadan 2018.
Traffic Police and other authorities developed the Karachi Traffic Plan to save people form long traffic jams during Ramadan 2018. However, all main routes of Karachi will be divided into 5 main sectors. Here is their division:
- First sector will be from Tower to Quaidabad
- Second sector will be from Eidgah Chowk to Sohrabh Goth
- Third sector will be from Gurumandar to Power House Roundabout
- Fourth sector will be from Siemens Roundabout to Mawach Goth
- Fifth sector will be from Garden Chowk to Pak Colony
DIG Yaqoob revealed that all key intersection points will be open for traffic during the office hours. Traffic Police Staff will also be present near shopping areas and places where Tarawih will be held.
Traffic Police District SSPs have also been ordered to arrange volunteers. However, they will be arranged along with the collaboration with markets associations and shopping centers. In addition, traffic police will also remove obstacles with the help of local administrative authorities and police.
You can avoid traffic jams by acting on the instructions of Traffic police. You can also see the Karachi Ramadan Timings 2018 and can plan your travel movement according to it.