PM Imran Khan is scheduled to chair a federal cabinet meeting to review the eight point agenda on 5th September 2018.
The federal cabinet meeting is expected to begin at 11 am (PST).
According to reliable sources, an 8-point agenda will be discussed during the federal cabinet meeting which will be as follows:
1) Establishment of a task force to bring back money taken abroad illegally
2) Ministry of Human Rights will present recommendations for safeguarding human rights
3) Ministry of Education’s task force will present its report
4) Approval for the appointment of a deputy CEO of Pakistan International Airlines (PIA)
5) Green light for the appointment of chief commissioner for Afghan refugees
6) Approval for abolishing discretionary funds for federal ministries and divisions
7) Summary for extension in contract of NIPC chairman will be presented for approval
8) Establishment of Pak-China joint research centre on Earth Sciences
In its second meeting held on 24 August, federal cabinet chaired by PM Imran Khan revised working hours in government institutions, abolished discretionary funds of the prime minister, federal ministers and members of the provincial assembly and imposed a ban on first-class air travel by the president, head of the government, chief justice, Senate chairman and National Assembly speaker.
PM Imran Khan is keen to work for achieving 100 days plan.