PM Imran Khan’s federal cabinet took pledge of its office at President House.
President Mamnoon Hussain presided the oath to the 16 ministers, and five advisors comprising cabinet. Twenty members from the cabinet have as of now been affirmed by PM Imran.
Following are the names and portfolios under which the services they will serve:
List of Imran’s federal cabinet
– Mohammad Farogh Naseem: Minister of Law and Justice
– Pervez Khattak: Minister of Defence
– Shah Mehmood Qureshi: Minister of Foreign Affairs
– Asad Umar: Minister of Finance, Revenue and Economic Affairs Ministry
– Shiekh Rashid Ahmed: Minister for Railways
– Zubaida Jalal: Minister of Defence Production
– Fawad Chaudhry: Minister of Information, Broadcasting and National Heritage
– Fahmida Mirza: Minister of Inter Provincial Coordination
– Khalid Maqbool Siddiqui: Minister of Information Technology and Telecommunication
– Shireen Mazari: Minister of Human Rights
– Shafqat Mahmood: Minister of Federal Education and Heritage
– Aamir Mehmood Kiyani: Minister of National Health Services, Regulations and Coordination
– Chaudhry Tariq Bashir Cheema: Minister of State and Frontier Region
– Noor-ul-Haq Qadri: Minister of Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony
– Ghulam Sarwar Khan: Minister of Petroleum Division
– Mohammad Shehzad Arbab: Adviser to PM for establishment portfolio
– Abdul Razak Dawood: Adviser to PM on Commerce, Textile, Industry and Production and Investment
– Dr Ishrat Hussain: Adviser to PM on Institutional Reforms and Austerity
– Amin Aslam: Adviser to PM on Climate Change
– Zaheer-ud-din Babar Awan: Adviser to prime minister on parliamentary affairs
The cabinet will meet following the swearing-in ceremony, Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf spokesperson Fawad Chaudhry said on Twitter.
The session will discuss the implementation of the policy measures announced by PM Imran in his address to the nation on Sunday, among other matters.