The smart lockdown in Karachi is now imposed after the rising Coronavirus cases in the city. Three areas of Karachi Central District including North Nazimabad, North Karachi, and Gulberg will face restrictions.
Sindh Home Department issued a notification on Wednesday (yesterday) in this regard. According to the notification, 13 COVID-19 patients are present in the neighborhood of these areas. The lockdown will remain effective till May 5.
Restrictions Regarding Smart Lockdown In Karachi
- It is compulsory for all people present in these areas to wear a mask.
- Unnecessary movement outside houses is not allowed.
- All businessmen and traders will have to shut down their offices and shops.
- Pillion riding (Double Sawari) is not allowed in these areas.
- Large gatherings are not allowed.
- Coronavirus patients and their families will be kept under quarantine.
- The government will offer food supplies to the needy people in these areas.