Traffic police revealed places that are risky due to fatal accidents in Karachi.
19 danger spots in Karachi are prone to fatal road accidents. Karachi Traffic police reveals that at these points carelessness by motorists could prove highly risky in terms of mugging and accidents.
Authorities in Karachi have termed these 19 places as “sensitive”. Actions on part of the public that could prove dangerous or fatal include violating rules at traffic signals and other intersections, over speeding, and running while jaywalking. Here are these points.
19 danger spots in Karachi
- 4K Chowrangi Surjani Town
- Drigg Road
- Gul Bai
- Hakim Ibn-e-Sina Road
- Hub River Road
- ICI Bridge
- Johar Morr
- Khayaban-e-Muhafiz in Defence Housing Authority (DHA)
- Liaquatabad No. 10 and vicinity
- Maripur Road
- Multiple locations at M.A. Jinnah Road
- Route from Chamra Chowrangi to Vita Chowrangi in Korangi
- Route from National Highway to Malir 15
- Saeedabad Police Training Center and surroundings
- Several areas in Gulberg
- Teen Hatti
- Various locations at Rashid Minhas Road
In 2018, mimimum 71 people died in 88 accidents at these points. On the other side, over 30 crashes, including fatal ones, have up till happened in 2019.