The new Galaxy A9 Pro 2019 is now announced by Samsung, the market leader in smartphone industry.
Samsung announced Galaxy A9 Pro 2019 and it will be the global version of Galaxy A8s. In December 2018, Samsung revealed the notch trend in China where they revealed the Galaxy A8s that has its own unique Infinity-O type screen. It was launched exclusively for China but now it is making its way to the global market as Galaxy A9 Pro 2019.
Samsung also released the Galaxy A9 Pro 2019 in Korea and its availability is expected in next few weeks in other markets. In Korea, it is available at 599,500 won that is approximately $540. However, it is available in green, gray, and blue color options and will be available on sale from January 28.
There is a slightly change in name, the phone is largely similar as the Infinity-O display touting Galaxy A8s.
Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro 2019 specifications
- 24MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 24MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, 10MP telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture and 5MP f/2.2 depth camera
- 3400mAh (typical) / 3300mAh (minimum) battery with adaptive fast charging
- 4-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass LCD display
- 6GB RAM, 128 GB Storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dimension: 158.4×74.9×7.4mm; Weight: 173g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz), VHT80, Bluetooth v5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- Octa Core Snapdragon 710 10nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.2GHz Kryo 360 + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPUs) with Adreno 616 GPU
- USB Type-C Audio