Coronavirus Lockdown In Sindh
The lockdown in Sindh is now extended for one more month, till August 15. The decision is taken to stop the spread of Coronavirus or COVID-19.
Sindh Home Department made the announcement through a circular. They revealed that the decision is taken after a discussion with the NCOC or National Command and Operation Centre.
Sindh Government utilized its authority under the Sindh Epidemic Diseases Act. In that time period, operational hours/days for businesses (except pharmacies and essential services) will be from 6 am to 7 pm (Monday to Friday).
Sindh Government has been advising citizens to follow these instructions:
- Avoid coming out of houses from 7 pm to 6 am.
- Keep a distance of over 3 feet between persons at all times.
- Strictly adhere to all SOPs issued by the provincial and federal governments from time to time.
- Strictly adhere to distancing protocols while travelling by any transport.
- Strictly adhere to SOPs at offices/workplaces.
- Wash hands frequently or use proper hand sanitizer.
- Wear a face mask when coming out to any public place.