In case you or any of your relative is recently recovered from Coronavirus looking for where to donate plasma for COVID-19 then read about places below.
Zafar Mirza, the Special Assistant to Prime Minister on Health, revealed the list of health and blood centers. However, at these places, Coronavirus patients can easily donate plasma.
Dr Zafar tweeted that the Government permitted some time ago a clinical trial on the plasma therapy that is getting positive results as per the investigators.
However, Dr Zafar Mirza didn’t share details of plasma centers located in Karachi or Balochistan.
Here to donate plasma for Coronavirus in Pakistan:
- Hayatabad Medical Complex in Peshawar
- Khwaja Safdar Medical College Hospital in Sialkot
- Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences in Islamabad
- Pakistan Kidney Liver Institute in Lahore
- People’s University of Medical and Health Sciences in Nawabshah
- Rawalpindi Medical University
- Regional Blood Centre Sukkur
- University of Health Sciences in Lahore